I teach courses about sound, audio, and music at College of Media Arts, Science and Technology, and Graduate School of Library, Information and Media Studies at
University of Tsukuba.
Courses at University of Tsukuba
- 01MB208: Speech and Audio Processing (音声音響メディア処理), Graduate School, AY2014-, Fall AB modules
- GC23601: Fundamentals of Acoustics and Speech Communication (音声・音響学基礎), Undergraduate, AY2014-, Spring AB modules
- GC23101: Signals and Systems (信号とシステム), Undergraduate, AY2015-, Fall AB modules
Courses taught at other institutions
- Introduction to Electronic Music, at Art Media Center at Tokyo University of the Arts (part-time lecturership, AY2011, 2012)
- Introduction to computer music, Introduction to psychoacoustics and music cognition, Music theory, Musical acoustics at Stanford University (teaching assistant, AY2004-2006)
- Guest lectures at other universities, on sound design, perception, acoustics, etc.